Are you gonna add your game to sidequest? Would love to see it there!
It's Not Me
A downloadable game for Windows and Android
It’s Not Me is an interactive VR experience featuring the work of Boise-based artist Becka Watkins. Becka’s portfolio and story follows her life from a young child through her struggle and eventual recovery from an eating disorder. As such, this project is meant to act as a conversation piece around topics like self-image, abuse, coping and addiction.
Throughout the project, users are placed in a series of thematic rooms. Each room reflects a moment in Becka’s journey and is accompanied by a set of equally thematic paintings that can be completed by the user along with audio from a fictionalized version of Becka’s life written by the artist herself. Each one of these rooms essentially makes a gallery, a place where the artwork stands in the context of Becka’s life.
Download entire folder containing the executable and supporting data. Be sure you have a Rift connected, then simply run the executable "It's_Not_Me.exe".
********Ensure that your Quest is in developer mode*********
Download Apk file
- Download the setup.exe
- Once installed, ensure your Oculus Quest is plugged in.
- Ensure that usb debugging is allowed
- Go to the apps tab in the bottom left between repos and settings
- Drag the .apk to the Installed Apps text in the top left.
- The apk will now be installed on the headset and you should see it under Library > Unknown Sources